-
May 18th, 2000, 04:03 PM
#31
Inactive Member
id be interested in reading those reviews...and on what vehicles????
thanks
------------------
1996 GSR 4dr....221 hp with a 6psi JRSC
Heres how I pay for all my goodies
POWER
-
May 19th, 2000, 02:23 PM
#32
Inactive Member
The one that would most apply would be in GRM. They tested the ignition systems on a Civic. Unfortunatly I have lost my issue of GRM, in one of my many reviews. But if you go to their web site, you can do a search. I think another review was in MM&FF (Muscle Mustang and Fast Ford). Before you make a derogatory comment about the magazine, realize that for the most part it is light years above what we have. They regularly include dyno graphs with their tests. Also if they do something like pumping ice water through an intercooler to reach a horsepower goal they actually admit it. Hope that helps.
------------------
'98 Black GSR
-
May 19th, 2000, 02:25 PM
#33
Inactive Member
The one that would most apply would be in GRM. They tested the ignition systems on a Civic. Unfortunatly I have lost my issue of GRM, in one of my many reviews. But if you go to their web site, you can do a search. I think another review was in MM&FF (Muscle Mustang and Fast Ford). Before you make a derogatory comment about the magazine, realize that for the most part it is light years above what we have. They regularly include dyno graphs with their tests. Also if they do something like pumping ice water through an intercooler to reach a horsepower goal they actually admit it. Hope that helps.
------------------
'98 Black GSR
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks